Saturday, February 20, 2010

6 weeks 2 days

20.02.10

Today i did my 1st Ultrasound scan to make sure the date of my little star.
It is amazing when i saw this tiny little embryo with the heartbeat.

they checked the heartbeat speed and it was normal, everything seems to be ok, she said.
my little star today is about 6 weeks and 2days....and the due date will be on 14.10.10 and im thinking to make it a lil bit faster  coz i want to deliver on the 10.10.10 :D (hopefuly it is possible, well everythin is possible with God :)

when i saw my tiny lil star, the more i can see How Great Is Our God! the wayyy He creates the universe, human, etc.

Me & hubby prayed together and Give thx to de Lord for Our little star :)

I pray & confess a positive/God's words upon my lil love.
I sing sing and sing to the Lord so that my lil star can sing with me, and know who is Jesus.

The earliestt he/she knows Jesus and hear the word of God, the better he/she gonna be.

Thank You Lord... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment