Wednesday, February 10, 2010

its 4.15am and i just woke up becoz of my dizzyness...michael also woke up to make me hot tea..

well...last friday the doctor called me and asked me to do another blood test, coz my first blood test result indicate that my HCG level is still low. it was only 51% (maybe bcoz im a bit early to do the test)

so i did the 2nd blood test again on friday.

Monday, i called the doctor asking about my 2nd blood test result, and the doctor said: "Hi irene, your blood test result is very good. your baby is healthy. but i am still unsure about the date".(we dont know yet how old is my baby, coz i also forgot when is the last time i got my period) so i suggest you to do some ultrasound in the next two weeks, so we can find out the exact due date for the baby and you can come to the clinic now to get the form).

 i was so happy to hear that my test result is very good. i give thanks to the Lord on the spot, and praise Him.

i pray everyday, everywhere for my lil love. i speak blessings upon him/her, i confess all the positive words. i read him/her a bible every mornin n every nite. i gave anointing oil to my lil love.
i just believe that God will make my lil love a blessings for parents, family & others.

Last Sunday on the 7th February 2010, it was the FIRST time my lil love received a holy communion through me. :)

Im happy. But im fully surrender to HIM.

this is my mindset: "my child, is not mine, they're belong to God. so im asking God to help me to take care of them" for whatever happened, i believe they are perfectly & wonderfully made & planned by God. and God's plan is always better than our human plan.

my job is to give the best than i can give, the rest is God's job :P

Thank You Lord. :)
_________________________________________________

For my lil Love:
mommy so happy to carryin you all the time. even you are still a lil tiny embryo in my womb, but you are alive. now, i only eat healthy food just for you....i wanna see you grow health & strong. i love you....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment